YOUR HOME DELIVERY:
1. Know exactly where your merchandise is to be placed so that it will be put in place.
2. Check to make sure merchandise will be able to fit : through doorway, up or down stairs, around corners, and into the planned space.
3. Have area free and clear to avoid damage to other properties.
4. Inform the sales associate of any special requirements, so plans can be put in place ahead of time.
1. Drivers cannot enter home unattended.
2. An adult must be present to receive delivery.
3. Drivers cannot remove safety shoes, but measured will be taken to protect your carpets and floor.
4. Apartment dwellers must ensure availability of elevators.
5. Homeowners must have driveways clear for delivery.
6. Old appliances must be disconnected and made ready to be removed, if required.
7. Some appliances need to reach room temperature before operating, refer to Owner’s Manual.
DELIVERY SERVICE INCLUDES
1. Courteous, friendly service.
2. Removal of cartons and external packaging from home.
1. Connecting new hoses supplied with washing machine to water taps. Drivers will not disconnect the old washer dryer, customer must have it unhooked before their arrival.
2. Customer must have a flexible aluminium vent hose connected to the outside vent wall, Drivers will only hook up to the back of the dryer.
3. Removal of cartons and external packaging from home.
4. Removal of refrigerator doors to accommodate delivery.
NOT COVERED DELIVERY SERVICE :
1. Connecting or disconnecting: gas appliances or refrigerator water lines.
2. Disconnecting direct-wired appliances.
3. Uncrating or connecting built-in appliances such as dishwashers, ice makers, otr’s, built-in microwaves, cook tops, or wall ovens.
4. Removing doors within the house to accommodate appliance delivery.
Copyright © MayTag Store, 2010. All Rights Reserved